As a part of its Arts and Culture initiative, SAYP/LOOP is bringing you a Bachata Social. Join us for great drink specials, networking, and free Bachata dance lessons. Here is our schedule:
– 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM – Networking mixer
– 7:30 PM to 8:15 PM – Beginner’s Bachata class by Marie Amore! (as seen on America’s Got Talent!) and
– 8:15 PM to 9:30 PM – open dance floor and more networking!
A few pointers:
– This is a free event to attend.
– You don’t have to bring a partner
– You don’t have to have any dance experience or special attire.
– Bring a smile and be ready to meet new people! As always, feel free to approach anyone there.
Join SAYP (San Antonio Young Professionals) and LOOP (Leadership Organization of Professionals) for our monthly Open Board meeting. By attending this meeting, you will have voice in what events your organization hosts, what the organization itself becomes, and learn about what it means to be a general board member. This meeting will be hosted at a TBA location (and online via Zoom). For online attendance, please click here to join: https://zoom.us/j/310685694
SAYP/LOOP is coming together with San Antonio AmeriCorps VISTAs to bring you a wonderful happy hour. This time, we will be at Walk Ons near Huebner Oaks; there will be free food, great drink specials, and amazing people. As always, feel free to approach anyone there; come expecting to meet a lot of new people.
This event will be for the benefit of victims of terrorism via the non-profit, Tuesday’s Children. Donation boxes will be available for those wishing to contribute (suggested $5 donation).