SAYP/LOOP is coming together with Yoga Day to bring a wonderful Yoga-event at the Japanese Tea Garden. There will be fantastic people, beginners yoga, and beautiful scenery for you to enjoy. As always, feel free to approach anyone there; come expecting to meet a lot of new people.
Join us for a wonderful cycling class followed by a Mimosa social at Cycle Bar in Stone Oak free of cost! Tickets are limited, so be sure to register via SAYP.us now! As always, feel free to approach anyone there; come expecting to meet a lot of new people.
As a part of its Arts and Culture initiative, SAYP/LOOP is bringing you a Bachata Social. Join us for great drink specials, networking, and free Bachata dance lessons. Here is our schedule:
– 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM – Networking mixer
– 7:30 PM to 8:15 PM – Beginner’s Bachata class by Marie Amore! (as seen on America’s Got Talent!) and
– 8:15 PM to 9:30 PM – open dance floor and more networking!
A few pointers:
– This is a free event to attend.
– You don’t have to bring a partner
– You don’t have to have any dance experience or special attire.
– Bring a smile and be ready to meet new people! As always, feel free to approach anyone there.